Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bubbles

Today I tried to give my dog a bath and surprisingly it wasn't hard usually she runs away, barks nonstop, and sits down refusing to get into the tub. My dog is unique in many ways and this is just one of them her being stubborn. This time when i gave her a bath she almost ate the whole graham cracker box also she layed down in the tub and almost fell asleep. at least she didn't run for it when she got the chance she just sat instead. if anybody has unique dog stories to share please post them and comment to me so i can read them!

1 comment:

  1. I don't even try to give my dogs a bath anymore. I wish they would lay down and almost fall asleep but they don't.They are big dogs and stronger than me and I usually have much more of a bath than they do. I have given up and have a groomer wash them. (Maybe I should use graham crackers.)

    ReplyDelete