Friday, March 1, 2013

Me


I was a baby with many nicknames Rue, Marrisa, and more but my original unique is Rhyss. I grew up to be a basketball player growing as a Christian and it was in my bones the day I met the cruel world. I am 12 years old and a kid I don't need to act any older than I am I still throw mud jump into seaweed lakes and climb trees. I have already faced some challenges in life and there are still a lot more to come, but I have learned from my mistakes, and knew after every storm there was a rainbow. My provider is and will always be God. I can do all things through Jesus Christ, Messiah.

2 comments:

  1. R --
    I'm excited you are joining us in the challenge this month. I wonder who will post first each day...you or your mom?
    Happy writing,
    Ruth (aka Mrs. Ayres)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already know who will right first each day, probably me because it is 12:04 and already the beginning of the day!:) I am so excited to have a blog of my own we had to hurry it was 11:38 and we rushed to make me an account before 12:00. Tonight I for some odd reason had the eager to write this will be slot of fun and I already have some ideas for poems!
    Glad to talk to you,
    Rhyss Kunkle

    ReplyDelete